Thursday, November 1, 2012

Recently @ Pinterest

1. diy clothes hanger into tree 2. diy yarn ornaments 3. crochet garland 4. crochet mug cozy 5. diy snow flakes 

last night our door bell rang several times, and about 40 kids said 'trick or treeaat'. they were all dressed up, I was impressed. popular costumes this year were Spiderman and a mermaid, and as usual the little ones were so cute
I am not a big fan of Halloween, partly because I did not grew up with it, partly because I am too weak for anything that includes ghosts, zombies, horror or thriller. yup, I am the ultimate happy ending, romantic story, comedy, chick flick kind of movie lover. which means now that Halloween is over for this year, I can indulge in the Christmas departments in the shops, start thinking about our own tree this year, and watch The Holiday, Love Actually, Sleepless in Seattle and many more Christmas related movies yay!

today, in order to get you in the winter and Christmas mood, I am sharing two Pinterest accounts that I found

the first is by Dutch designer Nelleke Langius, she shares her beautiful pins here and this is her website/blog. all the above collected images were found on her pin boards, so if you love the clear and warm Dutch/Scandinavian designs, please make sure to visit her site and follow her boards on Pinterest.

by the way, isn't that crochet star garland adorable? it's from the Etsy shop namolio - many more pretty garlands to find over there!


1. winter owl 2. snow deck 3. jingle bells 4. sleigh ride 5. twigs and boots

the second Pinterest account is by Caitlin from the home and food blog Roost. on her board Glad Tidings I found these beautiful images that get me totally in the mood for anything Winter and Christmas! They make me long for Sweden too, especially with the red barns in the snow...

you can find all these pins and more on my board Everything Christmas
I hope you enjoy clicking these images and links, getting inspired for some diy the coming weeks, and connecting with inspirational people online

oh and please don't forget to pop in here tomorrow, to find out more about the give away I am hosting and the new addition to my shop: themed sets of postcards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

~ sweet thank you for your lovely words ~